|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1piece|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export carton packing or can customized|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100+pieces+per month|
|WEIGHT:||16kg||Fineness Of Regulation:||10Pa|
Water hydraulic weight tester calibration calibration machine is also called a pressure gauge calibrator or a pressure gauge calibration pump. The principle of the pressure gauge calibration machine is that the piston rod movement pressure is increased to achieve the purpose of pressurization.
The general pressure gauge (with an accuracy of 1.6 or 2.5) can be tested in a laboratory or in a metering room with a precision pressure gauge (with a precision of up to 0.25). Pressure gauge interface is generally M20 × 1.5 male thread, pressure gauge checker interface is M20 × 1.5 (with M14 × 1.5)
Features of water hydraulic weight tester calibration calibration machine:
·Easy to carry,free to maintenance
Specification of water hydraulic weight tester calibration calibration machine:
1. The water hydraulic weight tester calibration calibration machine should be placed on an easy-to-operate workbench and must be kept horizontal.
2. The working environment temperature of the checker is +20±10°C. The surrounding air must not contain corrosive gas.
3. The water hydraulic weight tester calibration calibration machine must not be subject to vibration; the rubber pad must be laid on the worktable.
4. Before use, first clean the checker tube with gasoline, then fill the oil cup with the pressure medium. Rotate the hand-cranked screw pump's handwheel to check if the oil path is smooth; if there is no problem, you can install a precision pressure gauge and a pressure gauge.
1.When checking the pressure gauge:
(1) Open the oil cup valve and rotate the handwheel left to fill the cylinder of the hand pump with oil.
(2) Close the oil cup valve, open the valve, and then turn the handwheel to the right to compress the oil so that the oil pressure is used for the pressure gauge. The inspection can be performed according to the indications of the two tables.
2.When checking the vacuum gauge:
(1) Clear the internal pressure transmitter of the checker.
(2) Close the valve, open the oil cup valve, and screw the hand pump screw all the way into the cylinder.
(3) Close the valve, open the valve, and unscrew the manual pump screw to form a vacuum. If the vacuum is not reached once, then close the valve, open the valve, and screw in the manual pump screw. Then close the valve and open the valve. Rotate the hand-pumped screw so that it is repeatedly screwed in and out several times until the required vacuum is reached.